Laboratory for Equipment Testing and Assessment
Laboratory for Equipment Testing and Assessment operates within the structure of the Central Mining Rescue Station from the beginning of the company’s operations. In 2000, we received the PCA Accreditation Certificate (AB 321). The management system implemented in the laboratory meets the requirements of PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2018-02.
We constantly improve the qualifications of our employees through participation in training, symposia and conferences. The research equipment of the laboratory is calibrated, improved and updated on an ongoing basis. Qualified staff and many years of experience allow us to offer services at the highest level.
Laboratory conducts research and field tests:
- in the underground workings of CMRS,
- in the exercise chamber of the District Mines Rescue Station in Bytom, which is a local branch of CMRS,
- in the underground workings of Mining Plants, each time taking into account the needs and requirements for carrying out the tests.
We offer cooperation in the development of new solutions for rescue devices and equipment in the scope of:
- respiratory protective devices,
- rescue communication systems,
- first aid equipment,
- devices for locating people in underground debris,
- other devices and systems supporting rescue work.
Laboratory Manager: Tomasz Konwerski,
phone: +48 32 38 80 543;